Smoother Skin The Non-Surgical Way
Tailored To Your Skin Type And Goals
What is a Chemical Peel?
Peels can be a good choice to rejuvenate and refresh your skin while addressing a myriad of common skin concerns from hyperpigmentation to acne. There are many different levels of peels, from gentle to aggressive. A gentle peel can be an option if you want to look good for an upcoming event; a more aggressive peel can address more complex skin issues. Our staff can explain all your options to you, and help you choose what would work best for you.
What does a Chemical Peel treat?
Chemical Peels are effective in treating:
- Uneven skin tone and rough texture
- Dull skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
Our medical grade chemical peels are personalized based on your skin type and condition.
How does a Chemical Peel treatment work?
What Chemical Peels do you offer?
We have several chemical peel options to address specific skin concerns and these can be further customized to your individualized needs.
- Acne Peel
- Treat stubborn acne breakouts and prevent new blemishes from forming with a rejuvenating Acne Peel.
- Our advanced, blended formula targets oily skin and reveals a smoother, younger texture while helping diminish and eliminate unsightly pimples.
- Brightening Peel
- Reverse the signs of sun damage and brighten your complexion with our Brightening Peel.
- This peel corrects pigment and treats stubborn discoloration, melasma and hyperpigmentation deep in the skin’s layers.
- Anti-aging Peel
- The anti-aging peel is available in multiple intensities to provide the appropriate results for your skin concerns.
- Retinol Peel
- Rejuvenate, hydrate, and refresh your complexion by boosting collagen production and promoting your skin’s natural ability to generate younger cells.
- Sensitive Skin Peel
- Our specially formulated Sensitive Skin Peel will provide many of the benefits of other peels without the harsh side effects that can sometimes accompany them.
- MD Peel
- The MD Peel is a 30% TCA, medium-depth peel that provides more aggressive results.
- Ideal for acne scarring, wrinkles, full-facial rejuvenation, and collagen stimulation.
- Consultation required for booking.
We are happy to discuss which peel option may be appropriate for you during your consultation.
What Should I Expect During A Peel Treatment?
Since peels can be done in about a half an hour, you don’t have to disrupt your schedule. Some people have them done at lunch, or at the end of the day before going home. Discomfort is minimal (most patients don’t report any), but your skin may be red or flushed looking afterward. This dissipates soon afterward.
Most patients do not notice any peeling until about day 3 post-treatment which continues for the next 7-10 days depending on the intensity of the peel. After peeling is complete, you should notice improved skin tone and texture.
Peels may need to be repeated periodically (depending on the type) to deliver the best ongoing results.
The Next Step
To learn more about peels and how they could work for you, schedule a free consultation. We’ll explain the different types of peels, answer your questions, and make sure you have all the information you need to decide what’s best for you.